Favorite Breed of Dog

Started by roadman65, November 06, 2018, 10:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pink Jazz

My favorite is the Chihuahua.

Big John

freebrickproductions

Kinda hard to say, as I love all dogs, but it'd Collie for me. Had one when I was growing up, he was a good boy.
It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

ftballfan

oscar

Quote from: MikeTheActuary on November 07, 2018, 12:24:50 PM
Well-socialized, well-loved pit bulls.  They're big babies with bigger hearts.

A friend had a rescue pit bull, which fit that description. I was comfortable with her head in my lap. But she did like to chew on empty 2-liter soda bottles, as if to remind everyone what could happen if you made her mad.

The small hyperactive ankle-biter breeds are my least favorite. I'm pretty neutral about the others, being a cat person.
my Hot Springs and Highways pages, with links to my roads sites:
http://www.alaskaroads.com/home.html

CNGL-Leudimin

I've already said I hate dogs. That said, my favorite breed of dog is the Hot Dog :sombrero:.

Also hunting dogs who fall off a cliff while trying to hunt a deer.
Supporter of the construction of several running gags, including I-366 with a speed limit of 85 mph (137 km/h) and the Hypotenuse.

Please note that I may mention "invalid" FM channels, i.e. ending in an even number or down to 87.5. These are valid in Europe.

Takumi

Quote from: CNGL-Leudimin on November 21, 2018, 05:03:47 AM

what

no seriously what

what

what is wrong with you
Quote from: Rothman on July 15, 2021, 07:52:59 AM
Olive Garden must be stopped.  I must stop them.

Don't @ me. Seriously.

formulanone

Quote from: Takumi on November 21, 2018, 01:22:35 PM
Quote from: CNGL-Leudimin on November 21, 2018, 05:03:47 AM
what

no seriously what

what

what is wrong with you

He posts too much when he has nothing to say. Why anyone thinks their obviously empty, null, and useless opinion contributing exactly squat to the sum total of mankind's knowledge is in any way helpful, is beyond my comprehension. Aw, crap... I just did the same.

Go doggies.

CNGL-Leudimin

Well, I'm explaining what's going on: recently a video has surfaced showing several hunting dogs trying to kill a deer right at the edge of a cliff, and some of them slip and fall off to their death. This has spurred a anger wave against hunting in Spain. And since I hate dogs, I just had to post it. Not that I like the situation, though.
Supporter of the construction of several running gags, including I-366 with a speed limit of 85 mph (137 km/h) and the Hypotenuse.

Please note that I may mention "invalid" FM channels, i.e. ending in an even number or down to 87.5. These are valid in Europe.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.