News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Worst Bathrooms in Fast Food

Started by roadman65, June 01, 2019, 10:52:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandon

Quote from: Rothman on June 01, 2019, 08:44:00 PM
I've known more than one janitor that has claimed that women's restrooms are worse than men's.

Having done a stint of two years as a dorm janitor in college, I can attest to this.  For some reason, women leave far more liquid on the seats than the men do.  They also don't seem to be as tidy in the bathroom, leaving other items (makeup, toiletries, etc.,) out.  For the sex that whines about men leaving the seat in positions they don't like (for the record, I close the lid as well), they sure do leave a bigger mess.
"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton, "Game of Thrones"

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg, "Monty Python's Life of Brian"

bandit957

One time in college, I noticed somebody released liquefied poo all over the wall above the urinal. As I was leaving the restroom, 2 professors walked in. I heard one of them tell the other, "I hope that's mud."
Might as well face it, pooing is cool

Flint1979

I seriously don't understand why if there is only one toilet in the bathroom why both bathrooms can't be unisex.

Beltway

Quote from: oscar on June 01, 2019, 11:09:48 AM
If you have single-user restrooms, like what you described at some Arby's, if the women's room is not being used you can always ask permission from a crew member to use that. I did that at a McD's with single-user rooms, no problema.

It seems counterintuitive, but I exhort myself to just do it, don't bother asking for permission, just use it.  Nearly always just a #1 and a handwash, so I don't take long.

If a woman complains after you are leaving, just say something like, "I had to blow lunch.  I couldn't hold it".
http://www.roadstothefuture.com
http://www.capital-beltway.com

Baloney is a reserved word on the Internet
    (Robert Coté, 2002)

1995hoo

Quote from: Flint1979 on June 16, 2019, 09:17:55 PM
I seriously don't understand why if there is only one toilet in the bathroom why both bathrooms can't be unisex.

At least in some places, state or local ordinances require businesses to provide single-sex restrooms.
"You know, you never have a guaranteed spot until you have a spot guaranteed."
—Olaf Kolzig, as quoted in the Washington Times on March 28, 2003,
commenting on the Capitals clinching a playoff spot.

"That sounded stupid, didn't it?"
—Kolzig, to the same reporter a few seconds later.

roadman65

Hell when the Space Shuttle had launches in Florida the McDonald's on US 1 in Titusville, women would come into the less crowded men's room to do their business even with guys in there.  Talk about unisex, but they would turn away from us at the urinal.

One time a Seven Eleven had the one toilet Men's room occupied, so I used the empty woman's room as I had to go number two so badly.    Hey if airplanes have unisex lavatories why can't the fast food too?
Every day is a winding road, you just got to get used to it.

Sheryl Crowe

Roadgeekteen

The worst I've seen was at the wendy's in schenectady
God-emperor of Alanland, king of all the goats and goat-like creatures

Current Interstate map I am making:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?hl=en&mid=1PEDVyNb1skhnkPkgXi8JMaaudM2zI-Y&ll=29.05778059819179%2C-82.48856825&z=5

sparker

An audio repair facility that my business uses has a sign above their (single) restroom:

Gentlemen -- please aim carefully; it's not as long as you think!
        Ladies -- please stay seated during the entire performance!              :-P

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.