News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Mob-Rule and County Clinching (2014 version)

Started by Laura, October 12, 2014, 02:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mefailenglish

1556 so far (49.5%), and will pass the halfway mark next week on my way to KC.  Living in South Florida, it's a lot of effort to get to unclinched counties...

codyg1985

I am at 1059 counties right now. I track mine like corco does, by highlighting the county by the year I have been to it last. So far I have clinched Alabama and Tennessee. I'd like to try and clinch Mississippi next since I only have a handful of counties left there. I actually did a trip back in April to clinch the remainder of the counties I had in Alabama (as well as visit some friends in Gulfport). I managed to get the rest of Tennessee this year from the trips to the St. Louis and NY/NY road meets.

I plan on getting quite a few Arkansas counties next year during the trip to Denver for the Denver meet, and I may be able to grab a significant chunk of what I have left of Louisiana from both a trip to Texas in April for a wedding as well as the trip I take to clinch the rest of Mississippi. When HB has his follow-up meet for US 460 around Pikeville, I plan on doing a spree on the counties in east Kentucky I am missing.

Cody Goodman
Huntsville, AL, United States

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.