News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Who wants NJ Ends photos?

Started by Alps, December 05, 2014, 08:36:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alps

So, I really need to offload some responsibilities from my website. The easiest one is an annex I took on years ago and just haven't been able to maintain: 5xx-series county route ends and multiplex photos throughout NJ. There's a lot of coverage, and I have hundreds of photos in storage. Two options:

1) I send all the pages over to you, as is. Requires HTML formatting on your end to match your website and relink images that I have relative-linked on my website. You retain full rights to any of my images, and I'll send you all of the images that aren't from elsewhere in my site. All yours for the price of free.
2) The pages stay on my website. You can keep the HTML formatting, just add photos and links. I'll note that it's your annex, but I'll keep hosting. Advantage of not having to relink anything, disadvantage that you don't have "ownership" of it all.

If interested, please contact me.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.