News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

I-395 in CT

Started by roadman65, July 14, 2017, 12:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roadman65

I was noticing that in street view for 2015 the captions shown at Attawaugan exit that was originally Exit 94 is shown that way.  Not with the new signage that is now all mile based as CT did make the move to start converting here as the signs were all due for replacement anyway.

My question is about the fact the change was made more than a year ago, but the signs here still show the continuation of the original CT Turnpike numbering scheme and not the new mile based numbers from its terminus with I-95 in Waterford.  Is that project still pending or was it one to take two years or more?
Every day is a winding road, you just got to get used to it.

Sheryl Crowe

JJBers

It's already been done.

CC 2.0 JJBers
*for Connecticut
Clinched Stats,
Flickr,
(2di:I-24, I-76, I-80, I-84, I-95 [ME-GA], I-91)

roadman65

No Logo signs for the Comfort Inn there.  However nice way they include it on the sign.  Thanks for sharing though, it was recent that they have done it obviously.
Every day is a winding road, you just got to get used to it.

Sheryl Crowe

JJBers

Quote from: roadman65 on July 14, 2017, 01:13:56 PM
No Logo signs for the Comfort Inn there.  However nice way they include it on the sign.  Thanks for sharing though, it was recent that they have done it obviously.
It was started in early-2015, and was complete in Connecticut by the end of the year (2015).
*for Connecticut
Clinched Stats,
Flickr,
(2di:I-24, I-76, I-80, I-84, I-95 [ME-GA], I-91)

roadman

Quote from: roadman65 on July 14, 2017, 01:13:56 PM
No Logo signs for the Comfort Inn there.  However nice way they include it on the sign.

Actually, the lower portion of the sign where the service logos are placed should be blue, not green.
"And ninety-five is the route you were on.  It was not the speed limit sign."  - Jim Croce (from Speedball Tucker)

"My life has been a tapestry
Of years of roads and highway signs" (with apologies to Carole King and Tom Rush)

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.