News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Nashville/Middle Tennessee

Started by wriddle082, August 16, 2014, 11:13:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avalanchez71

Quote from: bwana39 on November 21, 2022, 12:28:22 PM

Quote from: Chrysler375Freeway on November 04, 2021, 11:25:55 PM
Does anyone here (other than me) think it's time to upgrade Nashville's infrastructure considering it's getting crowded and traffic is increasing? And how should it be upgraded? What can be done to upgrade the infrastructure of the Nashville area as a whole to handle the population increases?

So to keep the protestors at bay. I have moved this to the top

I will add one thing. As badly as Nashville needs the upgrades, Memphis is probably more needy.

No, the folks that moved in knew what the infrastructure was.  They want to come in and not pay additional impact fees, so no we should not pay for upgrades, notwithstanding safety upgrades and maintenance.

civilengineeringnerd

Quote from: Avalanchez71 on November 22, 2022, 03:38:31 AM
Quote from: bwana39 on November 21, 2022, 12:28:22 PM

Quote from: Chrysler375Freeway on November 04, 2021, 11:25:55 PM
Does anyone here (other than me) think it's time to upgrade Nashville's infrastructure considering it's getting crowded and traffic is increasing? And how should it be upgraded? What can be done to upgrade the infrastructure of the Nashville area as a whole to handle the population increases?

So to keep the protestors at bay. I have moved this to the top

I will add one thing. As badly as Nashville needs the upgrades, Memphis is probably more needy.

No, the folks that moved in knew what the infrastructure was.  They want to come in and not pay additional impact fees, so no we should not pay for upgrades, notwithstanding safety upgrades and maintenance.
i think thats basically everywhere.
the problem is until satellite toll pricing is a thing, counties and states have to learn to increase gas taxes yearly, not every decade or 4. gas taxes have to be raised based on the demands of the state, which can change from year to year. still tho, i think its because people enjoy lower gas taxes so they think its okay to complain to the locals. states and counties have to organize a way to increase yearly without pissing off the majority.
Every once in awhile declare peace! it confuses the hell outta your enemies!

74/171FAN

Does the sign in the background here at the Nashville Int'l Airport have an error US 255 shield?
I am now a PennDOT employee.  My opinions/views do not necessarily reflect the opinions/views of PennDOT.

hbelkins

Yes. I've seen close-ups of it.

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

formulanone

Quote from: 74/171FAN on March 29, 2024, 03:22:08 PMDoes the sign in the background here at the Nashville Int'l Airport have an error US 255 shield?

There's 2-3 of them as you leave the parking/rental car garage of Nashville International Airport.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.