Let's add Puerto Rico

Started by davsot, April 25, 2009, 08:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davsot

What would anyone say if we could collaborate to add Puerto Rico to the US Highways list? It'll be a great project I'm sure most of y'all don't know much about the island, you'll be intrigued with the many pictures I can obtain. (Thanks to SkyscraperCity, along with some of my own)

So.... what do y'all think?  :spin:

yanksfan6129

I can't control that. But, I would suggest that in the meantime you post Puerto Rico info either under International Roads or General Highway Talk. Whichever floats your boat. (Although technically Puerto Rico isn't international).

davsot

Yea that's what I'm saying.

Also, when the frontpage mentions Baja California, does it refer to SoCal or México?

davsot

For some reason, I can't edit the topic in Firefox. I've been experiencing problems with the website on both Safari and Firefox. Note that I'm using a Mac.

Anyways, I accidentally wrote reserve and meant refer..   :-/

un1

QuoteAnyways, I accidentally wrote reserve and meant refer..

Ok, I edited that for you.

Also, you might want to contact the forum webmaster, voyager, about your problem.
Moderator of the Canada and Off Topic boards.

Thunder Bay Expressway - Highway 61 and 11/17 Ontario - Thunder Bay, Ontario

Voyager

Not enough demand for it.

Baja California refers to Mexico.
Back From The Dead | AARoads Forum Original

davsot

Fine...I'll just post it on the International forum. (Even though we aren't.)

"Our mission is to provide the most comprehensive coverage of roads and highways online. Featured throughout our site are highway guides, maps, photos, and resources you can use as you plan your travels."

So much for that mission statement... You know people do travel to Puerto Rico and we're part of the United States. A freedly associated state, or Commonwealth. No passport required. Have same highway safety & regulations. Use the dollar... And since you need to have an account to access the forum.

Voyager

The forum isn't directly associated with AARoads at the moment, we're merely a forum fansite hosted on their server. If you have any other suggestions though, please let us know. If the area becomes more popular, we'll add it's own board, but there is not enough demand at the moment for one. Sorry for the inconvenience.

davsot

O god I'm so sorry. I really am. I thought... Well, sorry. Yes, I'll understand the demand thing, totally makes sense. Again, sorry.   :nod:

deathtopumpkins

Wait, since when is the forum not associated with the site?
Disclaimer: All posts represent my personal opinions and not those of my employer.

Clinched Highways | Counties Visited

Voyager

It's not officially associated with the website in legal terms.

un1

Is that why the bottom it says: The AARoads Forum is a fan forum site to enable site visitors to read and participate in discussion related to the various topics covered in AARoads. All opinions that are expressed on the forum belong to the person who posted them and do not represent the opinions or beliefs of the webmasters of AARoads.:?
Moderator of the Canada and Off Topic boards.

Thunder Bay Expressway - Highway 61 and 11/17 Ontario - Thunder Bay, Ontario

Voyager

davsot

Like, the content on the forum won't magically appear on the official website or the official website's destinations don't have to do with the forum destinations.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.