News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

48h no response

Started by Andrew Callings, April 23, 2019, 06:56:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew Callings

Alps

There are no members currently awaiting approval. What username are you registering under? Are you using a reason to join that mentions roads/highways?

Andrew Callings

Hello! The username I'm registering under is iichristology, as the same with my email. Thank you!

Alps

Sorry about that, I couldn't verify the email and it didn't look legitimate at first glance. There is no one in the queue right now. Please try registering again and I will approve.

Paul S. Harner

I have also not been able to be approved, and have tried several times to login.  My username is spiritof67

Alps

Same thing. Please
Quote from: Paul S. Harner on April 28, 2019, 10:51:03 PM
I have also not been able to be approved, and have tried several times to login.  My username is spiritof67
I have you on the Awaiting Activation list. Please check your emails - you should have gotten one a couple of days ago with instructions.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What does the abbreviation 'Ave.' stand for on road signs?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.