AARoads Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
 on: Today at 10:42:06 AM 
Started by Plutonic Panda - Last post by froggie
What's the problem with the bridges?

on: Today at 10:40:56 AM 
Started by agentsteel53 - Last post by jp the roadgeek
1 year and 6 change requests, and CT 31 north of US 44 is still signed as a county route. of which there are none in CT.   I've had more luck with city hall and the DMV.

on: Today at 10:17:06 AM 
Started by empirestate - Last post by oscar
Usually, county routes in Hawaii are signed just like state routes (something that confuses people, especially the ones trying to properly direct their complaints about road conditions). All the exceptions are for Maui County routes on Maui island.

Bloated mutations of the standard state shield, which thankfully are disappearing:

"Color-reverse" versions of the state shield, a much more attractive way to distinguish county from state markers, but alas have been out of use for many years:

Finally, a bland square marker, at the west end of the disconnected county segment of the Pi'ilani Highway through southeast Maui:

on: Today at 09:54:18 AM 
Started by empirestate - Last post by MNHighwayMan
Certainly possible we've already done it more than once.  I didn't search thoroughly.  The one on January 3 was just the second day of this thread's existence, so the second daily challenge posted.

Definitely, but eh, I'm not going to challenge it. I just posted a response anyway (in my above post). :)

on: Today at 09:50:30 AM 
Started by empirestate - Last post by Jim
It was the challenge for January 3, 2017.

Holy crap, was it really? I feel like it was much more recent than that. :crazy:

Certainly possible we've already done it more than once.  I didn't search thoroughly.  The one on January 3 was just the second day of this thread's existence, so the second daily challenge posted.

on: Today at 09:48:12 AM 

Holy crap, was it really? I feel like it was much more recent than that. :crazy:

Edit: meh, screw it. I'll embrace it. :D

November 18, 2017: Post pictures of county route signage that uses something other than the standard blue pentagon.

Here's one of St. Louis County, MN's highest-numbered county roads. CR-995 (W Cord Rd), off of MN-33, taken July 19th this year.

on: Today at 09:39:17 AM 
Started by Scott5114 - Last post by oscar
Uxbridge => East Putnam (CT):

on: Today at 09:37:38 AM 
Started by empirestate - Last post by Jim
November 18, 2017: Post pictures of county route signage that uses something other than the standard blue pentagon.

Don't want to be a downer, but this has definitely already been done.

on: Today at 09:30:47 AM 

Don't want to be a downer, but this has definitely already been done.

on: Today at 09:26:51 AM 
Started by Scott5114 - Last post by AsphaltPlanet
St-David-de-Falardeau -> Uxbridge:

http://www.asphaltplanet.ca/ON/hwy_10-19_images/12_cl_27_north_lg.jpg

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.