News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

2016 Toronto Meet

Started by AsphaltPlanet, September 19, 2015, 09:31:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Date selection

Saturday June 4
0 (0%)
Saturday June 11
1 (25%)
Saturday June 18
1 (25%)
Saturday June 25
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

AsphaltPlanet

Preliminary date poll for the 2016 Toronto meet.

The Toronto meet will focus primarily on the either recently opened, or soon to be opened Hwy 407 Extension as well as some of the other highways in the Greater Toronto Region.
AsphaltPlanet.ca  Youtube -- Opinions expressed reflect the viewpoints of others.

Alps

All of the dates work for me. Maybe open the poll to multiple choice so that you can best capture what works for everyone.

AsphaltPlanet

That's a great idea. Unfortunately I am not sure how to edit the poll to allow multiple options. I didn't see that option in edit poll. Is this something a mod has to do?
AsphaltPlanet.ca  Youtube -- Opinions expressed reflect the viewpoints of others.

Compulov

I've been somewhat inactive of late, but I'd be really interested in finally making it out to Toronto. I talked to my wife, and she says the 25th would be the best for us (or really, any weekend in June except the 11th would be okay).

AsphaltPlanet

I'll keep that in mind.  Though, the poll in the other thread has June 11th winning, with June 18th as a close second.

The updated thread is below:
https://www.aaroads.com/forum/index.php?topic=16510.0

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.