News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Central Florida?

Started by Halian, March 05, 2016, 07:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halian

Are there any meets scheduled in Central Florida this year?
HalDOT, featuring my Hoennverse and Safir Alliance worldbuilding projects

roadman65

Yeah mini ones that me and a few other road enthusiasts take part in every few months.
Every day is a winding road, you just got to get used to it.

Sheryl Crowe

FLRoads

Quote from: Carl Miller on March 05, 2016, 07:58:33 PM
Are there any meets scheduled in Central Florida this year?

There are none officially scheduled for this year, but as roadman65 pointed out, a couple of us (myself and Alex) do meet up with him every so many months to catch up and drive around the central Florida area checking on the progress of certain construction projects.

I (and Alex along with roadman65) have tossed around the idea of a Jacksonville area road meet at some point, just have not made any formal plans. There would be plenty to see in that area, such as the I-95 Overland Project, State Road 9B, and First Coast Outer Beltway (SR 23). If there would be enough interest I could come up with something official for later in the year.

You (and anyone else) are more than welcome to join us next time we meet up in the Orlando area!

Alps

I'm planning a Panhandle runaround that would start in Orlando as a central meeting point, but that's really invite-only for my close friends because we would probably spend an overnight together and all be in one car.

jpi

I would be up for a Jacksonville road meet, as long as I have nothing else going on, a days drive from middle TN leaving Friday morning and coming back Sunday.
Jason Ilyes
JPI
Lebanon, TN
Home Of The Barrel

Halian

I can't get to Jacksonville, not least because it's not actually in Central Florida. :(
HalDOT, featuring my Hoennverse and Safir Alliance worldbuilding projects

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.