News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

The I-70 Rebuild and E-470 in Denver...

Started by thenetwork, October 04, 2018, 02:42:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thenetwork

After driving through Denver last weekend along the slow-moving I-70 where the freeway will be rebuilt by the viaduct and Stapleton areas, and along the always-choked I-270, there is no way the rebuild will not create even more gridlock along those two routes when in it's in full swing.

Has there been talk between CDOT and the owners of C-470 to perhaps lower the tolls along it's entire route during the midst of the rebuild to help alleviate some of the traffic along I-70, 270 and 225? 

I would think that they should work together and provide some toll relief as they would make up for it by having their overall traffic volumes go up and maybe win over some drivers permanently who do not or rarely use C-470.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.