News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Estradiol Road Warriors

Started by vtk, August 30, 2019, 03:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vtk

Central Avenue and I sometimes take road trips for fun, and she has a dash cam, so interesting road features and our conversations get captured. We've decided to start a YouTube channel where we share highlights from these road trips.

So far we just have one video, a quick introduction: [intro video on YouTube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDhuFuEJKmY

When we get around to actually editing footage, we'll have more videos. To make sure you don't miss it, watch the video linked above, subscribe to our channel, and click that bell icon just to the right of the subscribe button. Then YouTube will make sure you don't miss our new videos when they come out!
Wait, it's all Ohio? Always has been.

ozarkman417

Proud to be the third subscriber. How often will you be posting on this channel?

US 81

Very Cool. I'll be following along....

vtk

We're still in the reviewing footage / editing process for the first real episode, though we have a few different road trips' worth of footage already recorded (some of which is older than the idea to have a YouTube channel). I think it's gonna take a while before we get our production up to a decent pace.

In the mean time, uh, enjoy this preview of the channel icon?
Wait, it's all Ohio? Always has been.

GCrites

Quote from: vtk on August 30, 2019, 03:13:40 PM
Central Avenue and I sometimes take road trips for fun, and she has a dash cam, so interesting road features and our conversations get captured. We've decided to start a YouTube channel where we share highlights from these road trips.

So far we just have one video, a quick introduction: [intro video on YouTube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDhuFuEJKmY

When we get around to actually editing footage, we'll have more videos. To make sure you don't miss it, watch the video linked above, subscribe to our channel, and click that bell icon just to the right of the subscribe button. Then YouTube will make sure you don't miss our new videos when they come out!

You're still in Licking County. A mile or so to go until Muskingum Co.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.