News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Greetings from Columbus, OH

Started by cooperrhall, January 14, 2012, 04:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cooperrhall

Hi everybody! I'm Cooper and being 18 I'm sure that I'm among the younger members of this site. I've been a roadgeek for many years and am very interested in the future of the US Highway system and the development of new roads. I used to draw road maps before I found out how to do it electronically, as I am an info tech major in college. I'm also a huge SimCity 4 Deluxe fan, especially since using the NAM and RHW, which are amazing plugins. I have lived in or just outside of Columbus for almost my entire life and have traveled to many places on the east coast and in the state of Ohio (seeing that everything Ohio is no more than 3 hours away from Columbus). When driving, I will often go out of my way to take a different route for exploration. I was introduced to the website when I stumbled on the shield generator and recently, the forum. I'm excited to join the community as I have enjoyed reading the posts and am hoping to contribute to the site.
- Coop

Takumi

Quote from: Rothman on July 15, 2021, 07:52:59 AM
Olive Garden must be stopped.  I must stop them.

Don't @ me. Seriously.

Hot Rod Hootenanny

Cool. Another Central Ohioan.  :clap:
Please, don't sue Alex & Andy over what I wrote above

6a

What is it with all these road nerds being from Columbus  :sombrero:

vtk

Maybe there's something in the water?
Wait, it's all Ohio? Always has been.

geogroadwxguy91

I lived in Central Ohio 15 years, recently moved to Minot, ND

Central Avenue

Yet another Columbus-dweller, eh? Welcome!
Routewitches. These children of the moving road gather strength from travel . . . Rather than controlling the road, routewitches choose to work with it, borrowing its strength and using it to make bargains with entities both living and dead. -- Seanan McGuire, Sparrow Hill Road

ctsignguy

Welcome aboard!   And a little welcome for you....

http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u102/ctsignguy/<br /><br />Maintaining an interest in Fine Highway Signs since 1958....

Hot Rod Hootenanny

You know, we haven't seen Coop since his introduction here last month.  :-(

vtk

He hasn't posted anything else, but apparently he's at least visited again as recently as last week...
Wait, it's all Ohio? Always has been.

cooperrhall

A very late but sincere thanks to everyone! I'm back and just posted in fictional. Nice sign, I've never seen an old 33 one before. 
- Coop

Brandon

"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton, "Game of Thrones"

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg, "Monty Python's Life of Brian"

Hot Rod Hootenanny

Quote from: Brandon on March 10, 2012, 08:55:25 PM
Quote from: Hot Rod Hootenanny on January 14, 2012, 06:52:02 PM

Hmmm.  Another Buckeye.  :rolleyes:
I didn't know we had quotas for each state on here.

Brandon

Quote from: Hot Rod Hootenanny on March 10, 2012, 09:51:18 PM
Quote from: Brandon on March 10, 2012, 08:55:25 PM
Quote from: Hot Rod Hootenanny on January 14, 2012, 06:52:02 PM

Hmmm.  Another Buckeye.  :rolleyes:
I didn't know we had quotas for each state on here.

Hey, I can tease.  :sombrero:

BTW, GO GREEN! tomorrow.  :D
"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton, "Game of Thrones"

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg, "Monty Python's Life of Brian"

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.