Regional Boards > Northeast

Garden State Parkway

<< < (3/316) > >>

roadman65:
It does not surprise me at all that they are doing this.  Until a series of accidents happen, then they will take action.  Also they forget that at Exit 37 they are presently brading the ramps with the Exit 38 on ramp due to weaving concerns.

Alps:

--- Quote from: roadman65 on July 31, 2014, 09:44:29 PM ---It does not surprise me at all that they are doing this.  Until a series of accidents happen, then they will take action.  Also they forget that at Exit 37 they are presently brading the ramps with the Exit 38 on ramp due to weaving concerns.

--- End quote ---
They are only braiding the SB ramp. NB will remain as is.

roadman65:
I did not say that they were.  Yes the SB side is and my point was that if they consider that a concern than the plazas at Raritan and Asbury Park should be one as stated here.

Roadrunner75:
So when are we getting flyover ramps from GSP SB to AC Expressway EB and GSP NB to ACE WB?  That'll solve some weaving there for a few extra bucks.

DeaconG:

--- Quote from: Roadrunner75 on July 31, 2014, 11:09:18 PM ---So when are we getting flyover ramps from GSP SB to AC Expressway EB and GSP NB to ACE WB?  That'll solve some weaving there for a few extra bucks.

--- End quote ---

But, but that's common sense!  It's needed! We can't have that! </sarc>

That would solve a LOT of problems, both for folks coming down from New York and folks coming up from Ocean City/The Wildwoods to get back to Philly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version