News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Traffic signals in British Columbia

Started by traffic.lights.vancouver, June 17, 2022, 02:12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

traffic.lights.vancouver

Post any kind of traffic signal photo from BC that you want whether it's a beacon, pedestrian signal, vehicle signal, etc... You could post old photos, new photos, any kind of traffic signal photo that's in BC is welcome in this thread! Also welcome to chat about traffic signals whether it's upgrades or a rare traffic signal, basically anything traffic lights from BC in this thread!

traffic.lights.vancouver

Here are some photos from today [img][Istoragelemulated/O/DCIM/Cameral
PXL_20220618_013322442.MPjpg/img] [img][ragelemulated/O/DCIM/Cameral PXL_20220618 _013316963.MP.jpg/img] (I hope the images load! I don't know how to do this on phone haha)

Scott5114

How to include an image in a post

Quote from: Scott5114 on April 26, 2021, 01:45:47 AM
Your URL is not on the Internet. Paths to files on your personal computer or phone, like ... /storage/emulated/0/DCIM/Camera/IMG_0366.jpg will not work!
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

LilianaUwU

Quote from: Scott5114 on June 18, 2022, 12:48:48 AM
How to include an image in a post

Quote from: Scott5114 on April 26, 2021, 01:45:47 AM
Your URL is not on the Internet. Paths to files on your personal computer or phone, like ... /storage/emulated/0/DCIM/Camera/IMG_0366.jpg will not work!

Like this?  :bigass:
"Volcano with no fire... Not volcano... Just mountain."
—Mr. Thwomp

My pronouns are she/her. Also, I'm an admin on the AARoads Wiki.

jakeroot

Quote from: jakeroot on June 15, 2022, 01:31:16 AM
Grabbed a quick picture of a brand new protected left turn in North Vancouver, BC.

This will end up being one of the last signals with 8-inch lenses, as the new BC MOTI manual now requires 12-inch lenses. While I understand the idea, the near-side signals really don't need to be 12-inches; the other two far-side signals are probably best as 12-inches all-around (as opposed to just the green arrow):

BC Left Turn Signal by Jacob Root, on Flickr

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.