News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Hello from the Keystone State!

Started by behogie230, March 31, 2021, 12:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

behogie230

Hello all,

It's great to finally find a community that shares the same interest for roads! I'm a civil engineer working in municipal government, but have had an interest in infrastructure for my entire life. When I was little, I would tour construction sites on the weekends and make interchanges for Matchbox cars out of cardboard. Now I just spend my free time playing Cities Skylines. They say do what you love and you'll never work a day in your life, right? :-P

I'm looking forward to becoming a part of your community and contributing to the discussion!

hotdogPi

Welcome from northeastern Massachusetts!
Clinched, minus I-93 (I'm missing a few miles and my file is incorrect)

Traveled, plus US 13, 44, and 50, and several state routes

I will be in Burlington VT for the eclipse.

kevinb1994

SkyPesos

Welcome from Southwest Ohio! Also nice to see another Civil Engineer on the forum.

Zeffy

Welcome from the southeastern side of your state!
Life would be boring if we didn't take an offramp every once in a while

A weird combination of a weather geek, roadgeek, car enthusiast and furry mixed with many anxiety related disorders

JayhawkCO

JoePCool14

Greetings and welcome from a Wisconsin civil engineering student!  :D

:) Needs more... :sombrero: Not quite... :bigass: Perfect.
JDOT: We make the world a better place to drive.
Travel Mapping | 60+ Clinches | 260+ Traveled | 8000+ Miles Logged

M3100

Welcome from So Cal. 

If 'south central Pennsylvania' is anywhere near Gettysburg, my wife and I enjoy traveling to that area.

behogie230

Thanks for the warm welcome, everybody. I'm not too far from Gettysburg, but still haven't gotten around to taking a daytrip there. Someday!

tolbs17

Roadgeekteen

God-emperor of Alanland, king of all the goats and goat-like creatures

Current Interstate map I am making:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?hl=en&mid=1PEDVyNb1skhnkPkgXi8JMaaudM2zI-Y&ll=29.05778059819179%2C-82.48856825&z=5

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.