Regional Boards > Ohio Valley

Button copy within roughly 50 miles of Pittsburgh?

<< < (2/2)

Bitmapped:

--- Quote from: Mapmikey on September 06, 2021, 07:52:23 AM ---If you’re willing to expand some, there are still a few button copy signs on US 50 WB approaching I-79 in Clarksburg WV (as of late August)

--- End quote ---

These signs are not long for this world. There is an active sign replacement project on I-79 that will replace these signs.

Breadman17:

--- Quote from: Bitmapped on September 06, 2021, 08:12:02 AM ---
--- Quote from: Mapmikey on September 06, 2021, 07:52:23 AM ---If you’re willing to expand some, there are still a few button copy signs on US 50 WB approaching I-79 in Clarksburg WV (as of late August)

--- End quote ---

These signs are not long for this world. There is an active sign replacement project on I-79 that will replace these signs.

--- End quote ---

No way… I got lucky as I visited these ones on my way to North Carolina last time I went down there. I got pictures of them and if i knew how to send pictures here I totally would  :-(

hbelkins:

--- Quote from: Breadman17 on September 06, 2021, 02:21:09 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

No way… I got lucky as I visited these ones on my way to North Carolina last time I went down there. I got pictures of them and if i knew how to send pictures here I totally would  :-(

--- End quote ---

There's one button copy sign on the I-79 main line (at the WV 58 exit northbound) that I am amazed has survived this long.

Breadman17:

--- Quote from: hbelkins on September 06, 2021, 09:41:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: Breadman17 on September 06, 2021, 02:21:09 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

There's one button copy sign on the I-79 main line (at the WV 58 exit northbound) that I am amazed has survived this long.

--- End quote ---

Holy crap you’re right. I cant believe I’ve never seen this one prior because I’ve been by this’s sign a number of times on trips to the Carolinas. I’ll have to look out for it next time

rickmastfan67:
I honestly can't think of any more in the immediate Pgh area than you already listed.

It's too bad you weren't hunting for this signage 3-4 years ago, as there was still some around the old Civic Arena site.  Heck, there was still even one on mainline SB I-279 till 2017, as well as in the HOV lanes if you knew where to look till they replaced them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version