News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

The 1-2-3 Road Sign CHALLENGE!!

Started by paulthemapguy, April 12, 2016, 10:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chays

kphoger

Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

chays

formulanone

kphoger

Eric Stuve has FM-2457, but it's all but illegible.  I'll hold off posting it so see if someone has a better 2457.

As an aside, I think we really have the Texas bikers to thank for proving Alex wrong.

Quote from: Alex on April 12, 2016, 10:57:12 PM
you take away GSV and it won't go anywhere as hardly anyone posts their photos online anymore.

Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

chays

chays

chays

chays

kphoger

Male pronouns, please.

chays

formulanone

chays

kphoger

Male pronouns, please.

chays

chays

chays

chays

chays

chays

chays

Scott5114

Do you just have these on a timer by this point? :P
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

chays

Quote from: Scott5114 on September 23, 2020, 05:22:36 PM
Do you just have these on a timer by this point? :P
:-D I guess I check the forum daily for anything interesting and remember. I'll miss a day or two here and there. TBH I'm just curious as to when this thing will end, but I don't feel like looking forward.
If everyone contributed we could get to the end much sooner!

formulanone

FM 2473 on SH 152 in the extreme left-side of the photo:

DSC05517 by Eric Stuve, on Flickr

chays

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.