Non-Road Boards > Travel Mapping

corrections to existing routes in Florida

<< < (3/3)

rickmastfan67:

--- Quote from: mapcat on January 01, 2016, 09:53:50 AM ---Also, I didn't see a topic for the in-development Florida routes, but the west endpoint for FL72 at FL758 is mislabelled FL785.

--- End quote ---

There will be a thread for it on our new forums when they are opened to the public. ;)

1995hoo:
FL-739 is signed at least as far south as Alico Road (the shield is on the BGS there) and maybe down to US-41, though I have no personal confirmation of the latter unless I ask our relatives who live along there.

Edited to add:

I don't know what the criteria are for adding waypoints, but I wonder whether FL-789 could have a waypoint at Ken Thompson Parkway. Reason: That's the turnoff for the Mote Marine Laboratory, which is also an aquarium and is a popular tourist destination in Sarasota such that it's likely that people would use the road up to that point but not farther.

FLRoads:

--- Quote from: 1995hoo on January 16, 2016, 06:18:25 PM ---FL-739 is signed at least as far south as Alico Road (the shield is on the BGS there) and maybe down to US-41, though I have no personal confirmation of the latter unless I ask our relatives who live along there.

--- End quote ---

I can affirm that SR 739 is signed between Alico Road and U.S. 41 as I have driven it. You can also verify signage on the SR 739 guide on the main site.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version