News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Your "Signature" Thread

Started by CoreySamson, March 03, 2022, 04:02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kphoger

Quote from: hbelkins on March 31, 2023, 10:41:43 AM

Quote from: Scott5114 on March 30, 2023, 10:12:25 PM
(I'm guessing you haven't actually used one of them if you're asking this–there a few little packets/bottles of chemicals inside that you have to mix, it's not like a pregnancy or drug test or whatever where it's all in a nice neat little package that you just have to expose to bodily fluid.)

Nope. I've never violated my nostrils with one.

I've never used one either.  Some of the other members of my household have used them every so often, but I've never been in a position of needing to.  Except a year ago, when I had a couple of minor cold-like symptoms and I was about to fly out of the country, but then I didn't really want to deal with the hassle of testing positive, so I just never bothered with the test.  I did get an N95 mask from someone for that trip, though, which is the only time I've worn one of those.

Anyway, I did once have my nostril violated when I had influenza several years ago.  I swear they were trying to get a sample of brain tissue...
Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

webny99

Quote from: hbelkins on March 31, 2023, 10:41:43 AM
Nope. I've never violated my nostrils with one.

At-home tests are hardly a "violation" compared to any other swab I've had at a doctor's office.

TheGrassGuy

If you ever feel useless, remember that CR 504 exists.

Katavia

"Oregon's New Gas Law" (over in the Northwest board, obviously) is the only thread I've made that got any sort of traction whatsoever. Other than that my threads - until last year, anyway - have mostly consisted of two categories: Childish mistakes and/or duplicates, sometimes both.

(After recreating my account once the initial COPPA-related ban on my now-merged account expired, I posted very sparsely until 2022. There are several duplicate RRI sign threads under my name several pages deep in that subforum that I just wish could be deleted.)
(Former) pizza delivery driver with a penchant for highways.
On nearly every other online platform I go by Kurzov - Katavia is a holdover from the past.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.