News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Tasteless 'Sesame Street' fanfic

Started by bandit957, April 20, 2021, 11:14:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bandit957

Anyone else ever do this?

Back when I was about 10, I came up with a huge storyline involving 'Sesame Street', and it was as tasteless and hilarious as can be. According to this storyline, Bert was terrified of Oscar the Grouch and locked himself in his apartment because Oscar was around. So Ernie got a photo of Oscar and placed it on the wall above Bert's bed to give him nightmares. This was around the time of Mr. Hooper's death, but in this storyline, Mr. Hooper wanted to grind up Bert and use him in desserts that he would throw at passersby.

Also, Big Bird's tail got torn off and donated to NASA. One day, one of the other characters was looking through a telescope and saw the tail floating around in outer space. In another scene, Big Bird lost his beak somehow, and it was replaced by Kermit the Frog's legs. Also, Big Bird traveled to East Germany to study communism and was jailed when he returned to the U.S.

Bert owned a toilet paper factory that was shaped like a giant roll of toilet paper. Maria started an X-rated restaurant, and Mr. Snuffleupagus got stuck in the door.

I remember some episodes in real life that had famous musicians such as Stevie Wonder or James Taylor appear. So in my storyline, Men At Work appeared and played a special version of "Overkill" called "Groverkill" and used Grover's head for a drum. For some reason, He-Man visited the show too, and he got chopped up somehow and put back together with Scotch tape.
Might as well face it, pooing is cool

Max Rockatansky

And what of Elmo?  Did he team with Skeletor to take over Castle Grayskull?

kphoger

Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

Scott5114

I'm sure that, somewhere on the Internet, there's far more tasteless Sesame Street fanfic. Probably involving what Bert and Ernie do off-screen..
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

triplemultiplex

Quote from: Scott5114 on April 20, 2021, 01:33:10 PM
I'm sure that, somewhere on the Internet, there's far more tasteless Sesame Street fanfic. Probably involving what Bert and Ernie do off-screen..

Well, there's always this classic:
"That's just like... your opinion, man."

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: kphoger on April 20, 2021, 12:11:06 PM
Quote from: Max Rockatansky on April 20, 2021, 11:25:36 AM
And what of Elmo?

Considering how much fire it took to put him down I can see the appeal he would have to a cartoon super villain as an ally in conquest.  I would assume only the Wilkin's Coffee Guy exceeds the evil of Elmo in the Muppet world.

Roadgeekteen

I've made up disturbing fan fiction for children's shows/movies/books before.
God-emperor of Alanland, king of all the goats and goat-like creatures

Current Interstate map I am making:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?hl=en&mid=1PEDVyNb1skhnkPkgXi8JMaaudM2zI-Y&ll=29.05778059819179%2C-82.48856825&z=5

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.