News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

People dancing all around at grocery stores

Started by bandit957, October 14, 2022, 11:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaryV

Quote from: Scott5114 on October 18, 2022, 02:21:38 AM
I don't think I've ever been in a grocery store that puts the eggs in a numbered aisle
Our local Kroger does. Which confused me the first time I was looking for eggs.

Not that I've ever seen anyone dancing, whether in the egg aisle or elsewhere.

kphoger

None of my post was the truth–except the part about the eggs and the renovation.
Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

JayhawkCO

Quote from: kphoger on October 18, 2022, 10:06:29 AM
None of my post was the truth–except the part about the eggs and the renovation.

You still have time to bring it to reality.

Bruce

Quote from: Scott5114 on October 18, 2022, 02:21:38 AM
I don't think I've ever been in a grocery store that puts the eggs in a numbered aisle–usually it seems like they're on the back wall, where the walkway runs perpendicular to the numbered aisles.

Safeway and QFC/Fred Meyer (our Kroger brands) do for some of their stores here. The back wall is usually meats, pharmacy, and bakery in this configuration.

US 89

Back wall at most grocery stores I can think of tends to usually be dairy and meat items.

Road Hog

Makes sense that the back wall is closest to where they store the perishables in the back room. And y'all are misspelling AIGS.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.