News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered at https://www.aaroads.com/forum/index.php?topic=33904.0
Corrected several already and appreciate your patience as we work through the rest.

Main Menu

Has Arkansas changed it's contrast lane line standards?

Started by TheArkansasRoadgeek, February 16, 2018, 11:47:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheArkansasRoadgeek

Either ArDOT when striping Fort Smith's section of I-49 was lazy in not laying down the usual 3M Contrast Lane Lines or they opted for a border style or it's just a shitty job striping.
Well, that's just like your opinion man...

US71

Quote from: TheArkansasRoadgeek on February 16, 2018, 11:47:07 AM
Either ArDOT when striping Fort Smith's section of I-49 was lazy in not laying down the usual 3M Contrast Lane Lines or they opted for a border style or it's just a shitty job striping.

I read a few months ago, there were opting to a wider lane line. Also improving exit ramps to prevent wrong way drivers causing accidents

Of course, doing a shitty job is also possible. ;)
Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

capt.ron

Quote from: US71 on February 16, 2018, 02:47:17 PM
Quote from: TheArkansasRoadgeek on February 16, 2018, 11:47:07 AM

I read a few months ago, there were opting to a wider lane line. Also improving exit ramps to prevent wrong way drivers causing accidents

Of course, doing a shitty job is also possible.

IMHO, the lane stripe is wide enough. Some other states need to widen theirs (Georgia & California).

fixed quoting

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.