Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic

The worst pain youíve experienced

<< < (2/30) > >>

TheHighwayMan394:
Getting a spinal tap to check for bacterial meningitis. Second place was slipping and having my side smash into the corner of a bench.

dlsterner:
Kidney stones.

Have had then (fortunately relatively infrequently) over the past 30 years of so.  Maybe every few years.  But yeah, no fun trying to pee out a small rock.

I've also had some very painful gout attacks, mostly in the big toe joint.  When it swells and is painful to the touch, even trying to put on a shoe can be excruciating.  And even just walking.

BlueOutback7:
Broke a leg once when I was a kid, that hurt.

jp the roadgeek:
Definitely gallstones.  Thought it was chronic lactose intolerance and ate a piece of cheese on a sandwich.  3 or 4 hours later Iím in the waiting room at the ER screaming so badly that a cop had to tell me to keep it down.  I eventually passed out before they finally took me.

US 89:
This is going to sound weird, but most excruciating pain I've ever experienced has happened a few times and lasted about 15 seconds each time. It involves waking up in the middle of the night to either of my calf muscles contracting as hard as it can for no particular reason. Hurts like absolute hell...and then it's sore for the next several hours of trying to walk on it the next morning. A similar thing sometimes happens in my feet that I can best describe as feeling like my tendons are getting crossed over.

I broke my arm in middle school falling down the stairs. That hurt, yeah, but this is like twice as bad.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version