News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Hello from South Bend!

Started by rickmeck, August 21, 2010, 12:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rickmeck

Hi, everyone!

I am so excited about this website! Thanks so much for starting it.

My name is Rick Mecklenburg, I live in South Bend IN.

As an example of what a roadgeek I am, I was traveling from Nashville TN back home last weekend, and instead of taking I-65 to U.S. 31, I detoured and took I-24 to Alt 41 to Pennyrile to I-164-- all so I could ride on the newly opened section of I-69 in Indiana.

Is there some kind of support group I need to join?

Regards,
Rick

agentsteel53

new roads are guaranteed to have no old historic architecture... there's gotta be a support system for that!  :pan:

welcome  :sombrero:
live from sunny San Diego.

http://shields.aaroads.com

jake@aaroads.com

andytom

Nah, we're just one big therapy group right here.  Our motto: 'Getting there is half the fun; Getting back is the other half'.

--Andy

BigMattFromTexas

Howdy, from Texas. Nice to see new members! Hope you find the forum as useful as the website. :D. I didn't even know there was a website when I joined... ;)
BigMatt

NWI_Irish96

Hi Rick,

I'm originally from Bremen, and now live on the other end of the state in Jeffersonville.  I was just telling my wife the other day that we need to come up with an excuse for a trip to Evansville so I can go on the new stretch of I-69.
Indiana: counties 100%, highways 100%
Illinois: counties 100%, highways 61%
Michigan: counties 100%, highways 56%
Wisconsin: counties 86%, highways 23%

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.