News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Whats up

Started by DollarBill, September 08, 2010, 04:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DollarBill

I been lurking on this site for a few weeks so i decided to start posting.

agentsteel53

welcome! please inform the viewing audience where you're from, what you like most about roads, what your social security and credit card numbers are, etc  :sombrero:
live from sunny San Diego.

http://shields.aaroads.com

jake@aaroads.com

DollarBill

LoL im from mississippi. I was born with an interest in cars which eventually sprouted to an interest in roads and such as well. Starting january ill be a civil engineering major at MSU.

That is all....bye now :D

BigMattFromTexas

Quote from: DollarBill on September 08, 2010, 05:06:40 PM
LoL im from mississippi. I was born with an interest in cars which eventually sprouted to an interest in roads and such as well. Starting january ill be a civil engineering major at MSU.

That is all....bye now :D

Could I possibly get your latitude/longitude? Heh heh. Jk. Welcome, from Texas. And good luck in January.
BigMatt

Ace10

Hey, a Mississippi guy too! (I'm assuming your name is Bill :) ). I haven't formally introduced myself here yet but have posted a few times here and there. Welcome and have a good time!

DollarBill

LoL preciate that matt. Astare, Bill is just my nickname thats usually what i go by around here. What part of the state you from?

Ace10

Quote from: DollarBill on September 13, 2010, 05:32:49 PM
LoL preciate that matt. Astare, Bill is just my nickname thats usually what i go by around here. What part of the state you from?

Originally from Biloxi/Gulf Coast. Went to college at LSU in Baton Rouge, so I drove the entire length of I-12 more times than I can count. And now I'm in Florida. I'm wondering if I can ever live outside of the Southeastern US.

(And you can call me Tony :) )

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.