News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Wisconsin Road Photos Gallery

Started by Dougtone, May 12, 2009, 07:44:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dougtone

My collection of mostly road-related photos from Wisconsin, taken in January 2006, can now be found on Flickr.  They are from southeastern Wisconsin, with a heavy offering from the Milwaukee area.  The URL is as follows...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dougtone/collections/72157617944170923/

I hope to be able to explore Wisconsin more in depth in the future, but for now, this is all that this Upstate New Yorker has to offer from Wisconsin.

DrZoidberg

Great gallery.  I grew up in SE Wisconsin, and really enjoyed seeing these photos of "home"  :biggrin:  Thank you.
"By the way...I took the liberty of fertilizing your caviar."

Chris

Hey, is I-794 only between I-94/I-43 and Lincoln Memorial Drive? I thought it extended all the way to the airport, but apparantly thats WI-794.

DrZoidberg

I-794 ends at the south end of the Hoan Bridge, at which point it becomes WI-794. (I think WI-62 used to run on what is now WI-794, but I'm not 100% on that)
"By the way...I took the liberty of fertilizing your caviar."

florida

I always liked this road because of the suffixed exits; how it gets up to Exit 1F.
So many roads...so little time.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.