News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Kansas Exit Guides

Started by route56, December 26, 2009, 03:10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

route56

The exit guides for the Kansas interstates have been given a facelift. I've separated the exit guides off into a new subdirectory on route56.com. All of the exit guides that I have maintained are now here: http://www.route56.com/exitguides/

I've only done some minor updating, mainly to reflect the fact that US 69 is now a full freeway between KC and Fort Scott. I've also added an exit guide for US 59 between I-35 and the Franklin/Douglas County line. I'll work on the exits between Douglas County and Lawrence at a future date. I've also updated the US 400 entry to reflect the roundabout at the K-47 junction. I haven't been down there since they built the roundabout; however, I did use the sign face details to create a illustration.

I've updated the K-11 history to reflect the concurrent multi-state re-designation as highway 99, and the K-12 Johnson County entry to reflect the fact that KDOT turned K-12 back to the cities in 1987.
Peace to you, and... don't drive like my brother.

R.P.K.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.