News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered at https://www.aaroads.com/forum/index.php?topic=33904.0
Corrected several already and appreciate your patience as we work through the rest.

Main Menu

Decided how I was going to divide up maps for my website

Started by Daniel Fiddler, September 11, 2021, 06:40:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which map should I finish next?  (South 75 is complete)

Northeast
3 (42.9%)
Mid - Atlantic
1 (14.3%)
North 75
1 (14.3%)
Gateway
1 (14.3%)
Upper Midwest
1 (14.3%)
Deep South
0 (0%)
Texas
0 (0%)
Great Plains
0 (0%)
Rocky Mountains
0 (0%)
Southwest
0 (0%)
California
0 (0%)
Pacific Coast
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Bruce

You'd think Hawaii would be better served being tethered to California rather than being grouped with some cold and far places to the north.

hotdogPi

Quote from: Daniel Fiddler on September 13, 2021, 09:11:06 PM
And I may go ahead and combine the new Great Plains and Rocky Mountains and call said new district "Central" since both districts are so small in population.

Central isn't a good name – much of it is in the Mountain Time Zone. You can combine them under a different name.
Clinched, minus I-93 (I'm missing a few miles and my file is incorrect)

Traveled, plus US 13, 44, and 50, and several state routes

I will be in Burlington VT for the eclipse.

SkyPesos

I still think "South 75" have a shape like an average congressional district, but it's your map, you can do whatever you want with it.

Daniel Fiddler

Scott5114

Looks good. Some might say that Arkansas doesn't fit with the other yellow states (it is quite different from TX and OK), but it has a lot in common with southwest Missouri.
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

Daniel Fiddler

Awesome.  I will begin adding to my south 75 map tomorrow the other 5 states.  I figure that's a logical place to start.  Then start on the other maps.

Daniel Fiddler

hotdogPi

Clinched, minus I-93 (I'm missing a few miles and my file is incorrect)

Traveled, plus US 13, 44, and 50, and several state routes

I will be in Burlington VT for the eclipse.

Daniel Fiddler

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.