News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

US 50: Oakland to Baltimore

Started by bugo, May 28, 2010, 01:47:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugo

The idiot box was on, and the Carson Daly show was on in the background.  I wasn't watching, but I heard one guy say "US Route 50, which runs from Oakland to I think Baltimore."

corco

QuoteThe idiot box was on, and the Carson Daly show was on in the background.  I wasn't watching, but I heard one guy say "US Route 50, which runs from Oakland to I think Baltimore."

That's....actually pretty impressive for a non road-geek

national highway 1

Actually, it's US 40 that runs through Baltimore. US 50, as you probably know, runs through Washington DC.
"Set up road signs; put up guideposts. Take note of the highway, the road that you take." Jeremiah 31:21

bugo

Quote from: ausinterkid on June 05, 2010, 09:15:23 PM
Actually, it's US 40 that runs through Baltimore. US 50, as you probably know, runs through Washington DC.

The sky is blue.

algorerhythms

On the subject of US 50, there was a show on USA Network a month or two ago about the highway. I didn't see it, but it seemed like it might have been interesting.

http://www.usanetwork.com/highway50/

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.