News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

A cheesy solution for Wisconsin

Started by Alps, September 17, 2013, 07:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alps

froggie

Doesn't surprise me.  In the past, MnDOT has tested a brine solution using beet juice.

DaBigE

Quote from: froggie on September 18, 2013, 12:04:02 AM
Doesn't surprise me.  In the past, MnDOT has tested a brine solution using beet juice.

Sun Prairie, WI has been using beet juice on an increasing basis for several years now. Quite a few communities around the Madison-area have been testing beet juice with many positive results. And despite the way the BusinessWeek article is written, according to the local news outlets, only a small section of Milwaukee will be testing the cheese brine.
"We gotta find this road, it's like Bob's road!" - Rabbit, Twister

hobsini2

Quote from: DaBigE on September 18, 2013, 12:40:19 AM
Quote from: froggie on September 18, 2013, 12:04:02 AM

Sun Prairie, WI has been using beet juice on an increasing basis for several years now. Quite a few communities around the Madison-area have been testing beet juice with many positive results. And despite the way the BusinessWeek article is written, according to the local news outlets, only a small section of Milwaukee will be testing the cheese brine.

I know I have see the beet juice mix in Beloit too last couple years.
I knew it. I'm surrounded by assholes. Keep firing, assholes! - Dark Helmet (Spaceballs)

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.