News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

A cheesy solution for Wisconsin

Started by Alps, September 17, 2013, 07:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alps

froggie

Doesn't surprise me.  In the past, MnDOT has tested a brine solution using beet juice.

DaBigE

Quote from: froggie on September 18, 2013, 12:04:02 AM
Doesn't surprise me.  In the past, MnDOT has tested a brine solution using beet juice.

Sun Prairie, WI has been using beet juice on an increasing basis for several years now. Quite a few communities around the Madison-area have been testing beet juice with many positive results. And despite the way the BusinessWeek article is written, according to the local news outlets, only a small section of Milwaukee will be testing the cheese brine.
"We gotta find this road, it's like Bob's road!" - Rabbit, Twister

hobsini2

Quote from: DaBigE on September 18, 2013, 12:40:19 AM
Quote from: froggie on September 18, 2013, 12:04:02 AM

Sun Prairie, WI has been using beet juice on an increasing basis for several years now. Quite a few communities around the Madison-area have been testing beet juice with many positive results. And despite the way the BusinessWeek article is written, according to the local news outlets, only a small section of Milwaukee will be testing the cheese brine.

I know I have see the beet juice mix in Beloit too last couple years.
I knew it. I'm surrounded by assholes. Keep firing, assholes! - Dark Helmet (Spaceballs)

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.