News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

27 Hurt As Truck, Bus, Car Collide In Hollywood

Started by cpzilliacus, October 23, 2012, 05:05:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cpzilliacus

KNX-1070 NEWSRADIO: 27 Hurt As Truck, Bus, Car Collide In Hollywood

QuoteAn untended dump truck rolled down a Hollywood street Tuesday and smashed into a commuter bus, which then collided head-on with a car and left 27 people injured, authorities said.

QuoteThe Metropolitan Transportation Authority bus carrying 25 people was westbound on Hollywood Boulevard shortly before 8 a.m. when the truck T-boned it, creasing the metal side and shattering windows, authorities said.
Opinions expressed here on AAROADS are strictly personal and mine alone, and do not reflect policies or positions of MWCOG, NCRTPB or their member federal, state, county and municipal governments or any other agency.

agentsteel53

the comments section of that article is the paragon of decency and relevance.
live from sunny San Diego.

http://shields.aaroads.com

jake@aaroads.com

Takumi

Quote from: agentsteel53 on October 24, 2012, 12:02:32 PM
the comments section of every news article on the internet is the paragon of decency and relevance.

Fixed.
Quote from: Rothman on July 15, 2021, 07:52:59 AM
Olive Garden must be stopped.  I must stop them.

Don't @ me. Seriously.

agentsteel53

Quote from: Takumi on October 24, 2012, 02:39:37 PM
Quote from: agentsteel53 on October 24, 2012, 12:02:32 PM
the comments section of every news article on the interner is the paragon of decency and relevance.

Fixed.

are the interners a series of tubes, or are they more like trucks?
live from sunny San Diego.

http://shields.aaroads.com

jake@aaroads.com

Takumi

They're like tubes, but unpaid. Proofreading is hard.
Quote from: Rothman on July 15, 2021, 07:52:59 AM
Olive Garden must be stopped.  I must stop them.

Don't @ me. Seriously.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.