News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

20 Questions

Started by froggie, May 24, 2009, 11:10:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

74/171FAN

Is it west of I-81?
I am now a PennDOT employee.  My opinions/views do not necessarily reflect the opinions/views of PennDOT.

74/171FAN

I am now a PennDOT employee.  My opinions/views do not necessarily reflect the opinions/views of PennDOT.

SSOWorld

Is it in one of the giant New York parks?
Scott O.

Not all who wander are lost...
Ah, the open skies, wind at my back, warm sun on my... wait, where the hell am I?!
As a matter of fact, I do own the road.
Raise your what?

Wisconsin - out-multiplexing your state since 1918.

Darkchylde

Is it in North Carolina?

njroadhorse

NJ Roads FTW!
Quote from: agentsteel53 on September 30, 2009, 04:04:11 PM
I-99... the Glen Quagmire of interstate routes??

njroadhorse

U.S. 3 in the White Mountains?
NJ Roads FTW!
Quote from: agentsteel53 on September 30, 2009, 04:04:11 PM
I-99... the Glen Quagmire of interstate routes??

agentsteel53

okay, this is degenerating into Binary Search Bingo (dividing the possible region in two with each guess).  Yes, with 20 questions we could probably narrow it down to a single square mile or so even if we never saw the picture in the first place... what does that prove, that we're almost as smart as simple computer algorithms?  Great!  Billions of years of evolution at work.

The game is identical to "guess the infrastructure element" except there's a limit on the number of guesses.  Whoop-de-doo. 

Game over. 
live from sunny San Diego.

http://shields.aaroads.com

jake@aaroads.com

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.