News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Gainesville, Texas: I-35/US 82 intersection modifications

Started by Brian556, June 12, 2013, 09:44:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian556

rte66man

They've been working on rebuilding the frontage rods and moving some of the entrance/exit ramps for over a year.  I'm hoping this part will get rid of that bastardized cloverleaf and put in a regular diamond.

rte66man
When you come to a fork in the road... TAKE IT.

-Yogi Berra

okroads

Quote from: rte66man on June 13, 2013, 01:00:31 PM
They've been working on rebuilding the frontage rods and moving some of the entrance/exit ramps for over a year.  I'm hoping this part will get rid of that bastardized cloverleaf and put in a regular diamond.

rte66man

The loop ramps were taken out as of August 2012. The I-35/US 82 interchange is a regular diamond w/frontage roads now.

kphoger

The California Street interchange was under construction but mostly completed when I was through there back in June 2012.  The frontage roads (at least southbound) was, IMO, even wider than it needs to be.
Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

CanesFan27

okroads

Quote from: CanesFan27 on June 17, 2013, 08:33:51 AM
Obviously, these two button copy relics will be no more as a result.

I-35 North Exits 498B and 498A by Adam's Journey, on Flickr

I-35 North - Exit 498B by Adam's Journey, on Flickr

Unfortunately, those signs have been gone since at least 2010.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.