AARoads Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New rules to ensure post quality. See this thread for details.

Author Topic: New Hampshire  (Read 91611 times)

Alps

• y u m

• Elimitante the truck trarffic,

• Last Login: November 21, 2022, 03:12:52 PM
    • Alps' Roads
Re: New Hampshire
« Reply #325 on: June 29, 2022, 12:28:27 AM »

While I don't have any current new assemblies from Rockingham, Strafford or Hillsborough Counties... I do have a few in Coos County in Gorham from my last VT trip below.

South end of US 2/NH 16 multiplex reassurance (old, new)

North end of US 2/NH 16 multiplex split (old, new)

North end of US 2/NH 16 multiplex on mast arm (old, new)

If I can find anymore... I'll update this post. The ones were replaced were on Woodbury Ave when the Spaulding Turnpike got widened, a few around the Manchester area, and a few other places I'm not sure about.
The one on the mast arm is unusual. I don't dislike it but it's definitely not standard practice.

NE2

• fuck

• Last Login: November 28, 2022, 11:11:33 PM
Re: New Hampshire
« Reply #326 on: August 13, 2022, 07:18:58 PM »

The 1909 Automobile Blue Book notes that "Automobiles not allowed on the new State Road on south side of Ammonoosuc River, extending from just west of Fabyans to about one mile beyond the White Mountain House." Anyone know what this was? The current alignment around Lower Falls Road/Trail was not built until about 1980, and I'm not seeing anything else obvious. Maybe the scar here and just north of the river here?
pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

I agree to indemnify Belkin against unauthorized use of its MiniVak vacuum.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.