News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

New traffic/road laws in effect

Started by froggie, July 01, 2009, 11:36:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SidS1045

Quote from: mightyace on July 09, 2009, 11:54:36 AM
Quote from: SidS1045 on July 09, 2009, 09:12:26 AM
Quote from: Bickendan on July 09, 2009, 02:51:32 AM
That law's constitutional?!

Since when does that matter to a legislator?  :eyebrow:
Event if it isn't, it takes someone with the will, time and money to challenge the law in court.

Or, raise the curtain on something I'd bet very few Massachusetts citizens are aware of, by making sure the news media know about it.  I know at least one talk-show host here who will be making it a topic of conversation very soon.
"A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves." - Edward R. Murrow

vdeane

It might not even help if someone to do that.  The government doesn't even care about the constitution anymore, the Supreme Court even said that it was legal for companies to say that their customers can't sue them in regular court and instead must present their claim to an arbiter appointed by the company.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

Bickendan

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.