Bennington, Vermont Road Meet

Started by Dougtone, September 26, 2011, 10:55:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

froggie

Late next year is my understanding from VTrans.

Duke87

I believe the road is opening sometime next summer.

Anyways, Road Zombies:

And operation Occupy Entrance Ramp:
If you always take the same road, you will never see anything new.

Zmapper

In the Occupy Entrance ramp picture, did the guy in the red shirt have a sign? I can't see.

Duke87

Nah, he had his camera and was also taking a picture.
If you always take the same road, you will never see anything new.

Dougtone

Quote from: froggie on November 13, 2011, 01:45:49 PM
Late next year is my understanding from VTrans.

July 2012 is the expected completion date per VTrans' page on the Bennington Bypass.

Alps

roads.... ROADS.... signs... SEND HELP

hbelkins

When I last saw Steve, he was swigging maple syrup from a bottle that looked suspiciously like an airplane-sized bottle of booze.

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

oscar

Here's the only meet photo that I took that has everybody in it, more or less, who wanted to be in it (I think the guy hiding behind Doug's "SEND HELP" sign wanted it that way -- his face was also hidden in my other shot taken a minute earlier).  The photo was taken in front of the Paper Mill covered bridge north of Bennington.

From left to right:

Oscar Voss, Michael Temme-Soifer, Keith Thomas, Lou Cosaro, John Krakoff, Mike Tantillo, Mark Sinsabaugh, Mike Pruett, Anthony Costanzo, Robert Malme, Brian Rawson-Ketchum, H.B. Elkins, Laura Bianca, Steve Alpert, ____, Zach Lewis, Adam Moss, Doug Kerr, David Case and son
my Hot Springs and Highways pages, with links to my roads sites:
http://www.alaskaroads.com/home.html

Roadgeek Adam

Oscar Voss, Michael Temme-Soifer, Keith Thomas, Lou Cosaro, John Krakoff, Mike Tantillo, Mark Sinsabaugh, Mike Pruett, Anthony Costanzo, Robert Malme, Brian Rawson-Ketchum, H.B. Elkins, Laura Bianca, Steve Alpert, ____, Zach Lewis, Adam Moss, Doug Kerr, Daniel Case and his son.

There's most of it for you. There a reason there's still one blank ;)

EDIT: Copy and paste, plus late post fails
Adam Seth Moss
M.A. History, Western Illinois University 2015-17
B.A. History, Montclair State University 2013-15
A.A. History & Education - Middlesex (County) College 2009-13

Alps

You'll want to edit Zack Lewis from Zach Miller. The blank is for the Send Help Sign. And no -b on Ketchum.

Dougtone

I have to see if I have any more Send Help signs.  My Send Help sign appears to have gone missing from the last meet and I didn't see any floating around at the Clifton Park rest area on the Northway.

Hot Rod Hootenanny

Quote from: Dougtone on November 24, 2011, 04:58:35 AM
I have to see if I have any more Send Help signs.  My Send Help sign appears to have gone missing from the last meet and I didn't see any floating around at the Clifton Park rest area on the Northway.
Email me a small one. I can use it for my facebook avatar.
Please, don't sue Alex & Andy over what I wrote above

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.