National Boards > Road Enthusiasts Meetings

12/16 (NJ) MMMM: Missing Moves Mini Meet

(1/6) > >>

Alps:
Hey everyone, once they announce an opening date for the Missing Moves (I-295 / NJ 42), I want to go down and see the ceremony and be one of the first people on the road! I'd love to have people join me - and assist in announcing the date once it's publicized.

jeffandnicole:
The unofficial word I've overheard is 11/28, which is the Tuesday after Thanksgiving.

If I'm available and can take the day off of work, whenever the opening is, I will definitely be there also.

And it should be noted, in case anyone is wondering:  This is a separate project from the Direct Connection of the 295/76/42 interchange, which is infinity delayed.

74/171FAN:
Maybe I will fit this in on a side excursion from my Lancaster Meet dry run on 12/2 or something.

Alps:

--- Quote from: jeffandnicole on November 15, 2023, 09:12:50 PM ---The unofficial word I've overheard is 11/28, which is the Tuesday after Thanksgiving.

If I'm available and can take the day off of work, whenever the opening is, I will definitely be there also.

And it should be noted, in case anyone is wondering:  This is a separate project from the Direct Connection of the 295/76/42 interchange, which is infinity delayed.

--- End quote ---
Thanks, I've updated the meet title. Once it's confirmed I'll plan to work in our South Jersey office that day to get some hours in.

jpi:
Hmm, if this is on Tuesday 11/28 I may actually be able to make it since I will be in nearby Harrisburg\ York area at that time, will keep this in mind

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version