News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Items for sale?

Started by hbelkins, March 06, 2013, 09:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbelkins

Scrolled through both the forum guidelines and all posts on the "Welcome" board and did not see any guidance on this subject, so I'm asking here.

What's the word on posting road-related items for sale? Not just maps and signs, but items such as cameras, GPSes, radar detectors, even computers and tablets and other devices that might be used on the road.

I have a video camera that I'd like to offer to my friends, both virtual and IRL, before I put it on eBay or Craigslist.

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

Alps

Considering we have road signs for sale, I see no issue with offering them for sale within the community. As for where to put the topic... we don't really have a board for that...

hbelkins

I was thinking "Off Topic" would be the best place. Thanks for the go-ahead. I'll copy what I posted on Facebook earlier today and post it here.

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

Alps

I wouldn't go with Off Topic. Too many people ignore that forum. Keep it here, I guess.

amroad17

You could put it as a child board under Photos, Videos, and More.
I don't need a GPS.  I AM the GPS! (for family and friends)

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.