News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Québec City Road Meet - 11 OCTOBER 2014 - Dates and Announcements

Started by Dr Frankenstein, August 05, 2014, 07:38:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

When would you like the meet to be held?

6 September
1 (10%)
13 September
2 (20%)
20 September
5 (50%)
4 October
6 (60%)
11 October
7 (70%)
Other (post)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Pete from Boston

Quote from: mtantillo on October 14, 2014, 10:41:05 PM
Quote from: froggie on October 14, 2014, 10:24:37 PM
As I recall, Mike didn't head back to DC...he's hanging around and working out of New England/NYC/Long Island until the Merritt Pkwy meet this Saturday.

I'm replying to this from Bar Harbor, ME. I came here Monday after spending 2 days in Quebec City. Tomorrow I head to my parents' house on Long Island, and I'll work from there for two days until the Merritt meet.

As Oscar said, I still work (and will be for a few more decades) so usually road meets are quick "out and back" trips. But seeing how far Quebec City is from DC, and knowing it was a place high on my list of places to visit, I took 4 days off from work. If I didn't have a major deadline on Friday, i would have taken the whole week.

Any Bar Harbor tips?  Thinking of going there today for an unexpected couple of days off. 

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.