News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

MI - Planning an M-231 (Future US-31) Meet

Started by blcamp, March 04, 2013, 07:57:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A.J. Bertin

Quote from: Brandon on April 03, 2013, 12:05:13 PM
Maybe another Michigan meet (Mid-Michigan or so) could be held instead?

At one point, Dan suggested he might host a meet in Flint sometime in 2013. I wonder if he's still planning that. (My guess is, that if he were to host such a meet, he'd probably plan it for late summer or fall.)
-A.J. from Michigan

Brandon

Quote from: A.J. Bertin on April 04, 2013, 08:17:41 AM

At one point, Dan suggested he might host a meet in Flint sometime in 2013. I wonder if he's still planning that. (My guess is, that if he were to host such a meet, he'd probably plan it for late summer or fall.)

Well, if Steve's going to be over in the area on July 13, a meet at that time might be a good idea.
"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton, "Game of Thrones"

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg, "Monty Python's Life of Brian"

A.J. Bertin

Quote from: Brandon on April 04, 2013, 09:50:47 AM

Well, if Steve's going to be over in the area on July 13, a meet at that time might be a good idea.

Not a Flint meet (wrong side of the state), but yeah... some kind of road meet or unofficial gathering of roadgeeks to hang out in West Michigan with Steve on July 13 (and go to a Whitecaps ball game on July 14) would be great. I think that's what he's really looking for.
-A.J. from Michigan

Alps

Quote from: A.J. Bertin on April 04, 2013, 12:52:49 PM
Quote from: Brandon on April 04, 2013, 09:50:47 AM

Not a Flint meet (wrong side of the state), but yeah... some kind of road meet or unofficial gathering of roadgeeks to hang out in West Michigan with Steve on July 13 (and go to a Whitecaps ball game on July 14) would be great. I think that's what he's really looking for.
You got it. I already know that I want to see definitely: Whitecaps game, clinch I-196 west of Holland, US 31 stub, South Bend bypass. All that can be done Sunday morning, so no issue. I've come up with a route to drive the western shoreline and clinch US 31 and 131 in MI as well, and that would be my Saturday, unless someone has some other ideas. M-231 is easily seen as part of all this.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.