News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

For the air(plane)geeks out there

Started by Alps, February 21, 2009, 11:49:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alps

You can listen to live air traffic control at http://www.liveatc.net/.  I mention this because even though I'm only a mild airgeek, I would anticipate some crossover between enthusiasts of roads and airplanes.

Voyager

Back From The Dead | AARoads Forum Original

ComputerGuy

mrivera1

If you've ever played any version of Flight Simulator, you are a plane geek...too bad they fired the people that made it.
Why did Caltrans kill the US highways?  If you're smart, you'll know where you're going.  Too bad we have too many stupid people, and yes, Miss Talking on Cell Phone While Cutting Across the Freeway to Make Her Exit at 85mph, I'm talking about you.

Voyager

What about Google Earth's flight simulator?
Back From The Dead | AARoads Forum Original

SSOWorld

googly earth's flight sim sux.  I've played MS FSIM X a few times.  Taking off in a 747 is hard.
Scott O.

Not all who wander are lost...
Ah, the open skies, wind at my back, warm sun on my... wait, where the hell am I?!
As a matter of fact, I do own the road.
Raise your what?

Wisconsin - out-multiplexing your state since 1918.

corco

Norn-Iron

un1

I bought FSX a few days ago, ever since then, I added the new Custom Title.
The only plane I can fly is a CRJ, the main reason why I added, Go Bombardier at the end of it.
Moderator of the Canada and Off Topic boards.

Thunder Bay Expressway - Highway 61 and 11/17 Ontario - Thunder Bay, Ontario

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.