News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered at https://www.aaroads.com/forum/index.php?topic=33904.0
Corrected several already and appreciate your patience as we work through the rest.

Main Menu

Ambassador Bridge Closed

Started by roadman65, October 06, 2021, 08:37:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roadman65

Every day is a winding road, you just got to get used to it.

Sheryl Crowe

GaryV

roadman65

Yeah well a local posted it today on social media. So I assumed it was now.  It still maybe news to many on here.

I remember once a girl I dated who didn't know Michael Jackson died until a week later. Considering that was even everyplace in the media, she never heard the news. Plus there are people everywhere that love to converse about old news.

I brought it up as a conversation piece as old or a couple days old, I find that interesting.
Every day is a winding road, you just got to get used to it.

Sheryl Crowe

GaryV

I didn't mean to excoriate you specifically.  Just that anyone coming here today shouldn't see it and think twice about using the bridge.  Even knowing that most people can't use it at the spur of the moment.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.