Is there a way to bookmark threads?

Started by jon daly, July 06, 2018, 11:52:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jon daly

I can't think of a method to bookmark a thread without replying to it. On the flip side, there are threads that I've posted in that I have no further interest in, but they show up in the "Show new replies to your posts." link.

renegade

The "Notify"  button at the top right of the page is what you are looking for.
Don’t ask me how I know.  Just understand that I do.

jon daly

Thanks,. I tried it and I'll see if it improves my forum experience.

MNHighwayMan

You could just create a bookmarks folder in your web browser containing all the threads important to you.

DaBigE

Quote from: jon daly on July 06, 2018, 11:52:31 AM
On the flip side, there are threads that I've posted in that I have no further interest in, but they show up in the "Show new replies to your posts." link.

Unfortunately, you're stuck with those for life (or until the forum software includes a remove function as part of an update).
"We gotta find this road, it's like Bob's road!" - Rabbit, Twister

MantyMadTown

Quote from: DaBigE on July 07, 2018, 04:15:20 PM
Quote from: jon daly on July 06, 2018, 11:52:31 AM
On the flip side, there are threads that I've posted in that I have no further interest in, but they show up in the "Show new replies to your posts." link.

Unfortunately, you're stuck with those for life (or until the forum software includes a remove function as part of an update).

That sucks. I found this thread looking for a way to do this.
Forget the I-41 haters

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.