Previous topic - Next topic

thspfc

Quote from: Hot Rod Hootenanny on August 30, 2020, 09:48:10 PM
Quote from: thspfc on August 19, 2020, 09:51:08 PM
Quote from: jeffandnicole on August 19, 2020, 06:56:27 PM
Quote from: kphoger on August 19, 2020, 09:34:04 AM
Quote from: Ketchup99 on August 18, 2020, 06:05:36 PM

Quote from: Scott5114 on August 16, 2020, 02:07:58 PM
Mass Transit is hidden for more or less the same reason as Fictional–this is primarily a road forum, and we don't want people joining solely to post about transit. We also don't want to attract a contingent of "No roads! Only transit!" posters.

I mean, we've got plenty of "No transit! Only roads!" people...

...which wouldn't be good on a transit forum.  Similarly...

The transit and anti-car people are a fairly well-united group.  If and when they find out about this group, expect one of them to relay to the others about the group, and if approved you'll notice a lot more "transit/bikes/peds good, all roads everywhere suck" posts if their request for membership is approved.
Yep, they're a distinct and quite insufferable group. Totally disconnected from reality when it comes to their "activism" regarding getting rid of roads and cars.
Sort of like the folks on here who complain about speed limits being too low, or why roads aren't being built.
Yeah, it's the same thing.

JoePCool14

I know this thread is a few days dead, but as a Road-Related Illustrations board veteran, I feel like the board could probably be made public again. I don't think anyone here should be worried about Roblox idiots stealing their work anymore. If there's any RRI users who disagree with me, let's discuss.

:) Needs more... :sombrero: Not quite... :bigass: Perfect.
JDOT: We make the world a better place to drive.
Travel Mapping | 60+ Clinches | 260+ Traveled | 8000+ Miles Logged

thspfc

Quote from: JoePCool14 on September 04, 2020, 08:59:46 PM
I know this thread is a few days dead, but as a Road-Related Illustrations board veteran, I feel like the board could probably be made public again. I don't think anyone here should be worried about Roblox idiots stealing their work anymore. If there's any RRI users who disagree with me, let's discuss.
Hold on, what was this thing with "Roblox idiots"? Sounds like comedic gold.

JoePCool14

Quote from: thspfc on September 04, 2020, 10:27:23 PM
Quote from: JoePCool14 on September 04, 2020, 08:59:46 PM
Hold on, what was this thing with "Roblox idiots"? Sounds like comedic gold.

Enjoy!

:) Needs more... :sombrero: Not quite... :bigass: Perfect.
JDOT: We make the world a better place to drive.
Travel Mapping | 60+ Clinches | 260+ Traveled | 8000+ Miles Logged

ozarkman417

Man, that was comedic gold. I hopped on Ultimate Driving, by TwentyTwoPilots for the first time in years, and the signs actually look quite nice. I have no way of knowing if they are original or not, but at least I got to witness peak idiocy for the short time I was on there.

thspfc

That's funny. The average age of those kids who were stealing has to be around 9 or 10.

tolbs17

Quote from: Thing 342 on August 12, 2020, 07:12:29 PM
Fictional Highways was hidden due to people registering solely to post in that forum. (How effective this action was is up for discussion)
Cause of FritzOwl?

Roadgeekteen

Quote from: tolbs17 on April 19, 2021, 08:07:07 AM
Quote from: Thing 342 on August 12, 2020, 07:12:29 PM
Fictional Highways was hidden due to people registering solely to post in that forum. (How effective this action was is up for discussion)
Cause of FritzOwl?
That's quite a bump. Yes, guests all know quickly that there is a fictional board if they browse long enough.
God-emperor of Alanland, king of all the goats and goat-like creatures

Current Interstate map I am making:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?hl=en&mid=1PEDVyNb1skhnkPkgXi8JMaaudM2zI-Y&ll=29.05778059819179%2C-82.48856825&z=5

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.