News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Foothill residents brace for traffic trouble along I-80

Started by ZLoth, March 25, 2014, 10:28:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZLoth

From KCRA:

Foothill residents brace for traffic trouble along I-80
Caltrans announces latest project involving over-crossings
QuoteNine over-crossings along Interstate 80 will be retrofitted to meet new clearance standards -- which makes some foothills residents nervous about traffic congestion as the Caltrans project gets underway.

The nine over-crossings do not have 16 feet, 6 inches of clearance.
FULL ARTICLE HERE
I'm an Engineer. That means I solve problems. Not problems like "What is beauty?", because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy. I solve practical problems and call them "paychecks".

Henry

Go Cubs Go! Go Cubs Go! Hey Chicago, what do you say? The Cubs are gonna win today!

myosh_tino

Quote from: Henry on March 25, 2014, 02:57:29 PM
I'd call this one Carmageddon: Sacramento!

I think the upcoming US 50 a.k.a. Business 80 a.k.a. Capital City Freeway project in downtown Sacramento is more of a Carmageddon than the I-80 project ZLoth posted.
Quote from: golden eagle
If I owned a dam and decided to donate it to charity, would I be giving a dam? I'm sure that might be a first because no one really gives a dam.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.