Regional Boards > Canada

Finally...a Car Ferry from 'France' to Canada!

<< < (2/3) > >>

webfil:

--- Quote from: Alps on April 20, 2021, 05:57:44 PM ---I'm sure it's more difficult to subsidize an international crossing, but this is a good deal cheaper than shipping your car over!

--- End quote ---
Right. It's still about the same price as the Seattle-Victoria Clipper, which is a 3-hour crossing. Rothman mentionned it, it is presumably a matter of volume. The ship can only handle 18 cars and 200 pax.

For the SPM ferry, it is not specified whether the fare include the car transportation, and considering they haven't offered the service yet, it is likely that it wouldn't.

andrepoiy:
Can't wait to go with a vehicle one day

mgk920:
How close is Canada to chilling on this whole 'Virus' thing?

Mike

Henry:
When I first read the title, I was actually believing that you'd be able to travel to France on a car ferry, but then again, I'd imagine such an undertaking to be too expensive to operate. However, I like that you'll be able to take your car from Canada to St. Pierre, which is indeed a great start.

kphoger:

--- Quote from: Henry on June 15, 2021, 11:03:58 AM ---When I first read the title, I was actually believing that you'd be able to travel to France on a car ferry ...

--- End quote ---

That's correct.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version