Ontario's Highways

<< < (251/255) > >>

andrepoiy:
The Highway 427 extension had opened yesterday

AsphaltPlanet:
I filmed a video of the 427 extension that opened yesterday:

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vxSvaxT5s8

Stephane Dumas:

--- Quote from: AsphaltPlanet on September 19, 2021, 11:09:10 AM ---I filmed a video of the 427 extension that opened yesterday:

--- End quote ---

Very cool video. :)   I also saw then Major Mackenzie Drive got some realignements here and there on these satellite shots. https://satellites.pro/Canada_map#E43.823023,-79.651544,15

rickmastfan67:

--- Quote from: AsphaltPlanet on September 19, 2021, 11:09:10 AM ---I filmed a video of the 427 extension that opened yesterday:

--- End quote ---

Thanks for posting that!  Was able to nail down the exit numbers for TM, including seeing that the ON-409 & Derry Road exits now have exit numbers posted too (at least on one BGS for each)! :)  And that 409 exit number (@ 1:46 of the video) is very new too, as StreetView from Aug '21 doesn't even show it yet!

AsphaltPlanet:
The exit number tabs didn't start getting installed until about the labour day long weekend.

I'm not sure when exit numbers will be installed south of the 409.  There is a single exit number for Valhalla Road near the Gardiner, but the remainder of the signs will be installed by a different contractor.

Sign work is often done late in the winter or early in the spring, after most of the snow removal business has been taken care of but it's still too cold to start other major construction work, so it wouldn't surprise me if the reamainder of the exit numbers are installed around then.  But who knows, I've certainly been surprised before.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version